Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Request

Well, it seemed like things were going fine
But I held back due to a verbal sign
Curiosity killed the cat
Wondering why did I have to look at that

Relationships are based on will and trust
And I was willing to trust, everyone
Had to take care of their lust, have some fun
This mystery, up to me to bust, and I feel dumb

Second time she almost broke my heart
She wonders if we can restart
I wasn't sure yet
How to get my words set

Say it in a text, be like a curse
I decide to set it to the verse
I wanted to tell you in person
Explain to you my first condition

With you again
I wanna see the stars
Decide who is who
And which one is ours

And it's time to be revealed
The second thing I kept concealed

Let's make it unlike last year
When I didn't even hear
from you, let's make the summer great
Keep it from becoming a debate

Don't let three months become a bummer
Please, love me for at least the summer

1 comment:

Laura said...

not only will I love you for the rest of the summer, I'll love you forever if you want me to.