Sunday, April 5, 2009

Time waiting, Time Spent

Surrounded, try to keep occupied

Music ringing in my ear

Wish that you were by my side

Want you to be here.



I scream & applaud

Strangers recognize me

I politely nod

Indecisive, where I want to be



Combined events

Everybody I tried to please

Separation, I tried to prevent

Make decision a bit eas-ier



But that doesn't happen

Things never go as planned

I'm a bit saddened

Your prolonged absence I can't stand



The next day did rise

Too slowly did it pass

Sent to me all your sighs

You're such a worried lass.


I finally arrive

Everyone, waiting on me

But few moments I can derive

As we sit and watch a movie


Two hours pass by

and my neck is stiff

Now you have to fly

There's no question of what if


Time passes by too soon

No comments: