Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dr. Prescription

I don't know
What you see
When you begin
To look at me.

I am supposedly pure
Although I need a cure
For a secret disease
Getting through it there's no ease.

So I ask please...

Won't you stay with me
For just a little longer
While I heal
and grow a little stronger.

There is something I need
But something I don't have
If I don't get it soon
I'll continue to be rav-enous.

You come in, rosey cheeks
So damaged you cannot speak
You see me strapped down
On your face neither smile nor frown.

I need you when I feel down...

Won't you stay with me
Just a little longer
While I heal
And grow a little stronger.

Down your cheeks roll a single tear
Lean in close and whisper in my ear
Your finger touches my lip, I become ecstatic.
That worries everyone, professionals start to panic.

And they grasp you away from me
The operations begin
Oblivious that they're creating
This sickness as ugly as sin

Don't realize you're my medicine...

Stay with me
Just a little longer
Bring me to ecstasy
As you make me stronger

No comments: