Sunday, March 29, 2009

You Weren't There

As I get waken up

I'm being shaken up

Kicked out of my bed

Thoughts run through my head



I didn't know this

Can't even remember

Getting the eviction notice



The repo men come too

Take my stuff out of the blue

I don't have anymore jokes to crack

Cause I only got the clothes on my back



Must stifle this growing hunger

Standing in eternal line

I'm not getting any younger



I just need a little bit of food

Give the order to a foreign dude

Don't know how he could call it

Repo men also took my wallet


I start to live on the street

I begin to beg

I can barely stand on my own two feet


I wouldn't have guessed it

But wouldn't you know it,

After they put coins in my cup

They decide to beat me up.


Punch me in the face

Kick me in the stomach

I am a disgrace


Now they place me on a bed

Thoughts of death run through my head

They lay me down, sure to be gentle

This happened way to quick, I'm going mental


My life went downhill in one day

And you weren't here to see it

No comments: