Monday, March 9, 2009

Sick

Laying here in sickness
Wishing I was hidden in darkness.

My eyes they hurt, they're heavy
Feel like a small, helpless sevie.

Sitting here, feeling the pain
Something is killing my brain.

With an everlasting migraine
Wonder if I'm going insane.

Can't hear me, I have a cough
Someone cuts my throat
Making it raw, rough.

Writing this I go colorblind
Can't tell black from blue
I realize I'm missing you.

I wish you were here, so much.
So I could feel your gentle touch.

Missing your arms around me
My arms around you
I miss your beautiful eyes too.

I wish tomorrow would hurry
But the time here is blurry.

Too much background noise
I miss your "poise"

It's pointed out that I am tired
In a world that is always wired.

& I'm feeling so cold
Wish you were here to hold.

Staying awake
Is a piece of cake.

Because your name is ringing through my ears
You're the motor to my gears.

Wishing I could see your smile
I think of you for quite the while.

I'm offered a pill
But I don't feel the will.

To try and swallow
My stomach's hollow.

But I can't eat
Because I am beat.

Whenever I think of you.

No comments: