Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In the Dark

Sitting there you and me
Both of us making our moves slowly

Friends attempt to move the oblivious away
But neither of us have anything to say

We don't want to be a bother
We just want to be with one another

Neither of us want to be in a struggle
But I can tell you want to snuggle

Huddled up next to each other
Cuddled with one another

You're not as shy, you're getting bolder
As you lay your head atop my shoulder

There's a move to make, I know
I begin with a pace so slow

I try not to make a disturbance
Don't want to ruin this soothing pleasance

Of course we get interrupted
but these moments never corrupted

Tried to be insusceptible
Asperity's unacceptable

Then my thoughts return to you
My full attention is there too

My body heat begins to rise
Breathing fast, I hope not to compromise

Hope I don't make an unpleasant surprise
Then I look into your eyes...

...Making the heat my body's not
It's just that you're really hot.

No comments: