Monday, March 23, 2009

Solitude Romance

Wake up every morning

Things start out, a little boring

Pull on my socks and shoes

Don't know what I'm gonna do.


Meeting my friends at school

Pretending that I'm so cool

You never see my insecurity

Never know of my impurity.


First class, singing a song

No one knows what is wrong

In First, I don't feel good

She's never in the mood, for my rubbish


And I just wish...


That you'd give me one more dance

Cause you've put me in a trance

Don't know the meaning of your stance

We are in a solitude romance


I'm here in second, feeling a ghost

Only feel comfort, not felt by most

Wonder, is my sorrow godly?

My future is thought of so sadly.


I don't know when the bell rings

But when it does, the cold air stings

As I walk out the door

Down step, you're not there anymore.


I move so silently

Though the halls, forged violently

I'm searchin for your face

But I'm left with just disgrace, because I'm lost


I wonder how much it would cost...


If you'd give me one more dance

Cause you've put me in a trance

Don't know the meaning of your stance

We are in a solitude romance


And, in Third

She's crazy like a bird

Then in Fourth

Well, I wish it was short


In Fifth, it's just talk

Being watched by a hawk

Sixth, I'll miss

Cause now we have BIG MISS

But Seven feels like heaven

Where we don't learn a thing

It's all because

I'm still focused on what I should sing


Or should I...


Ask you for one more dance

Take me out of this trance

We share the exact same stance

They stare down at our romance


Just give me one more dance

Cause you've put me in a trance

Don't know the meaning of your stance

We are, we are, we are

Solitude Romance...

No comments: